Meeting the tech expectations of constituents
IT support and cybersecurity management for
What we do for local government?
We provide an array of IT services to cities, towns, and counties to help their departments run smoothly and securely while delivering the services that positively impact the lives of their constituents
Why we do it
Local government faces five big challenges: outdated tech, danger from malware/ransomware, lack of IT personnel, slim budgets, and ever-expanding service demands. Our trusted, outsourced IT services and cybersecurity management help alleviate these concerns
How we do it
We can either partner to support your current IT department with ongoing IT tasks or we can become your trusted partner for all your IT and security needs.
The value we add
We provide local government and its various departments with comprehensive IT care, cost-effective IT support, a solution to the challenge of hiring in-house IT employees, and greater confidence in their cybersecurity posture.
Benefits of partnering with us
- A full team of IT security professionals on your side
- The latest in advanced cybersecurity tools and protocols
- An easily budgeted, cost-effective subscription payment for your IT security
- A partner to help you deal with any unanticipated, negative IT events
- Consulting, strategy, and implementation for digital transformation and replacing outdated technologies
- Peace of mind and confidence in your cybersecurity posture
- A full stack of IT solutions
- Ability to work with existing local government IT staff
- A fixed-price format that works with local government budgeting
- Cybersecurity management that protects against ransomware, malware, and hacking
- IT expertise in a wide variety of specializations not often found in local government IT departments
- An understanding of how commercial IT solutions can be readily and successfully applied in local government to benefit constituents.
How we differ from our competitors
- We have a full team of IT professionals available to serve you
- You don’t have to wonder if we are available to help or whether we have the bandwidth
- We can cover your IT needs through vacations, sick days, and holidays
- We have the cybersecurity acumen
- We understand the compliance complexities existing within local government
We work with a fixed-price structure that provides you with holistic management and security for your entire IT environment. We realize that local government has budgetary restraints, and we want to help you leverage the IT budget that you do have to accomplish all you can.
We work in collaboration with in-house IT professionals in the commercial sector all the time. We are successful in these partnerships because we come alongside the internal IT staff and take on the menial, time-consuming tasks so they can focus on meaningful, go-forward IT work. Alternatively, we take on the big projects that they aren’t trained to tackle, allowing them to thrive at what they do best.
All our work is covered by a service level agreement. That agreement outlines everything that our firm will do for you and the expectations of service.
Strategize, source, implement, manage, and protect your technology
We can help!
of local government organizations were hit by ransomware in the last year.
average spent on downtime, device cost, network cost, and ransom paid.
of survey respondents in the public sector say IT improves the reputation of their local government and 46% say the 24/7 service positions them favorably with the public.
view AI/machine learning (59%), cybersecurity (57%), and enterprise software (57%) as the technologies that are most critical to reducing government cost and generating revenue.
As cities, counties, and even small towns embrace digital transformation, they are finding ways to utilize the internet of things (IoT), big data, and artificial intelligence (AI) to serve their constituents in newer and better ways.