IT management and maintenance for
What we do for retail businesses
We provide the IT security, management, maintenance, and support you need to run your retail business without worrying about the back end of your technology.
Why we do it
We want local retailers to succeed and to be able to operate without the distraction of IT roadblocks and speed bumps.
How we do it
How we do it: We use enterprise-level IT maintenance and security tools to remotely care for your security, network, computers, and POS system. When necessary, we make on-site visits to set up new hardware, integrate systems, or troubleshoot what can’t be done remotely
Top pain points we help retail businesses with
- Trouble choosing—and implementing—a new POS system
- Trouble with their present POS system
- Concerns over IT security—especially ransomware
- Inability to figure out communications for customer care, marketing, and brand loyalty
- Needs surrounding hardware maintenance—such as self-serve kiosks
- Problems with network operation and Wi-Fi coverage
The benefits of partnering with us
- Put a full team of IT specialists on your side
- Protect and maintain your network and tech—without putting your time into it
- Gain a predictable monthly IT expense for easy budgeting
- Implement your pro-growth plans with IT consulting
- Develop expanded customer-facing automated communications for brand loyalty
- Rely on our team for IT answers or troubleshooting
- Have data and systems redundancies in place in case of a systems crash or ransomware attack
Key features of our service
- Caring for the back end of your retail technologies
- Answering IT questions
- Setting up and integrating any new technologies needed
- Maintaining IT security protocols
- POS systems, operating systems, and application updates and patching
- Customer-facing communications consulting and setup
- Business continuity consulting, setup, and management
What makes us different
- We have a full team of IT technicians with a range of specialties
- We specialize in technologies used by the retail industry
- We are trusted by your competitors to manage their IT systems
- We can provide our services in an easy-to-budget, monthly subscription payment
- We have a proactive approach— finding and fixing small issues before they become big problems that cause downtime and cost money
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can’t we do it on our own? After all, we’re only a small business. If you spend enough time searching the internet and reading tech manuals, we're sure you could. But you and your team are the heartbeats of your store. Does it make sense to sacrifice the time you spend in creativity, customer care, and growing the business to work on your network, POS system, or computers?
- We’re only a small store—surely, we aren’t a target for cybercriminals. Although it’s unlikely you have the data or proprietary information that would be attractive to a high-level hacker, you are a prime target for malware, adware, phishing, and ransomware attacks. These attacks are designed to either cause damage for no good reason or to pull what money they can from you.
- Why shouldn’t we stay with the one-man-show IT guy? Because you’re dependent upon your IT systems for your income; and because a single tech won’t be able to help you grow the way you desire.
- Why shouldn’t we stay with our current MSP? You could, but you must have good reasons for talking with me today. Our team provides you with a positive alternative to your current IT partner.
Whether you’re an independent, niche retail operation or you have multiple stores in the region, our team has the expertise and experience to help you stay up and running.
How many sales are you losing while your systems are down?
We can help!
of retailers experienced eight or more hours of downtime due to a cyber breach.
There was a 424% increase in new small business cyber breaches last year.
of small businesses encrypt their databases. Unencrypted data is extremely to access.
over half of all cyber security breaches occur because of human error or system failure.
It pays to get tough on cybersecurity. Enhancing your security posture proactively can help you harden your defenses and protect yourself from threats before they hit your company networks and disable your business, systems, and data.
Get a free assessment today. We can help you get started.
I am completely satisfied with the services that Manuel's company performed. I tried to have my former IT Company resolve our issues for 8 months. I placed my first service call to Manuel's company on a Thursday and by the following Thursday my problem was resolved and... that includes the week it took for the parts to arrive! Everyone was very helpful in resolving our issues and very professional. Thank you!
—Mark Russell, General Manager