How strong are your passwords?May 30, 2022
AND, Your employees were hired for their industry skillset, not IT maintenance
It's nearly impossible to operate a growing, successful business without technology. From managing finances to communicating with clients, technology is integral in the process of keeping your business up and running. However, working toward a secure and efficient technology foundation for your workflow requires much time and effort. This is where outsourcing your technology maintenance and support can e a help, allowing you and your team to focus more on your core operations and activities.
IT support teams that offer outsourced IT maintenance, management, and security for their clients are often called Managed Service Providers or MSPs. These firms partner with your business to provide a holistic approach to securing and caring for your data and operational IT environment.
Some of the services commonly provided by MSPs are:
- Response to IT incidents to help mitigate any damage
- Continuous remote monitoring to detect and prevent potential security issues within your systems
- Patch and version management so your systems are running on the most appropriate updates
- Onsite support for more complex issues that require physical maintenance
- Cloud hosting and migration services to help you better leverage cloud tools and workflow
- Hosted VoIP services that can reduce your operational costs
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions to help secure your critical company and client data
Ave Maria Family Practie was in need of HIPAA-compliance support for heir complext Healthcare IT systems. We delivered.
Practicing medicine since 2005, Dr. Agbafe-Mosley is a multi-specialty physician healthcare provider in Wilmington. She specializes in providing care for children, adults, and seniors.
Because we operate in healthcare, it is imperative that our systems are monitored and double checked for compliance, safeguards, processes, and procedures. The wealth of knowledge that this company brings surpasses anything you will find elsewhere.
–Sheila Carr, Pratice Manager
If I could rate this company above and beyond 100% I would, hands down.
The Ave Maria Family Practice understands the need for consistent care. We treat each patient like family. Our compassionate, professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. Because we are physician owned, we are patient driven. This means that we can focus more on providing excellent care, and less on the bottom line. We are not tied to any large medical corporation. We provide effective care that is responsive to the needs of the community of Wilmington.